Would you trust an uncertified mechanic to work on your car? Would you trust “the guy next door” to do your taxes and financial books rather than a certified accountant?
Sadly, many people rely on non professionals when it comes to immigration matters. Errors resulting from using unqualified people can cause a lifetime of grief; some individuals have been asked to leave the country as a result! We do not want this to happen to you that is why we have fully qualified representatives who can offer you a wide range of immigration related services.
- Immigration Consultations
- Temporary Residence – Visitors, Workers and Students
- Renewal of Permits, Visas
- Family Class Sponsorship, Spouses, Common-law/Conjugal Partners, Parents, Dependent Children
- International Adoptions
- Permanent Residence – Skilled Workers, Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- Live in Caregivers
- Commissioner for Oaths in and for Alberta
Services to Canadian Employers:
- Employer Labour Market Impact Assessments