- Are you a Canadian Permanent Resident or do you wish to become a Canadian Permanent Resident?
- Are you seeking assistance with the Canadian Immigration system?
- Do you want assistance sponsoring your spouse and other family members?
- Have you tried to submit applications to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and had your applications returned or refused?
- Are you in need of an affordable and reliable immigration Consultant?
- Are your immigration concerns time sensitive and in need of immediate attention?
- Are you an employer seeking to hire temporary workers and want assistance with acquiring the necessary approval from the Government of Canada?
Why choose GES & Associates Immigration Consultants?
- We have over 10 years of experience in the immigration industry and we have serviced clients from around the world. We have handled all types of immigration cases and are not afraid to take a case no matter how challenging.
- GES and Associates Consulting employs Glenn Stewart, a professional member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Glenn’s widely sought after expertise is bound to take your application to the next level.
- Our rates are highly affordable and the quality of our service remains top-notch.
- Our staff are reliable and our willingness to go the extra mile for our clients is one thing that sets us apart. We stay with you through the application process and we are readily available to respond to your concerns or general enquiries.
- We are fast and effective as it is our priority to help our clients successfully achieve their dreams on time!
Glenn Stewart has 10 + years experience in the field and he has been in professional practice for over 9 years. Prior to writing professional licensing exams early 2009, Glenn studied Public Policy Administration -Immigration Law and Practice- at Bow Valley College in Calgary, AB. Glenn also studied Business Administration -Marketing- at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology and has acquired 7 years experience in business marketing and management.
Born and raised in Canada, his social circle spans the globe as a result of volunteering with a local non-profit organization and with the international students community at the University of Alberta.
His experience as a temporary foreign worker in Europe and his unrelenting passion to assist newcomers to Canada with immigration matters, were the catalysts to his venturing into the world of immigration.
Glenn would love to hear from you so contact him today for more information on how he can help with your immigration concerns.